Indian Harbour Beach Property Management
We can help manage your Indian Harbour Beach rental property
Osto Property Management offers a full range of property management services to fit your needs and an investor.
We manage an extensive portfolio of single family homes, town homes, condos, duplexes & multi-plexes. With Osto Property Management, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that your property is being professionally managed to help maximize the potential of your investment. You can trust Osto Property Management to be your Property Management Company.
Give us a call today to discuss your property management needs/questions at 321-414-8871!
Benefits of using Osto Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Indian Harbour Beach property manager:
- Maximizing the net income of your investments
- Advertising your property and coordinating showings
- Screening Potential Tenants
- Negotiating Leases
- Attorney prepared leases and forms
- Rent Collection
- Fielding Maintenance Requests
- Conducting Periodic Condition Survey of the Property (interior and exterior)
- Monthly Accounting Statements via Owner Portal
- Caring for Landlord/Tenant Relationships
- Offering Direct Deposit option for more convenient payments
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- Client Testimonial
"We are loving all of the space that we have in our new home, and finally getting close to having it all unpacked. You guys have also been a joy to work with thus far... Looking forward to continuing the relationship, and we will definitely be recommending your company to our friends as a need arises."
- Client Testimonial
Inquire About Our Services
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to rent my property?
There is no guaranteed timeframe to rent a property, however, we make every effort to ensure a quick turnaround. We do marketing and advertise our properties via the internet on over 20 different websites that are "Rental Home" specific. We do also utilize yard signs and receive referrals from other Realtors and Property Managers. Pricing and condition of the property are vital to securing your next tenant in a timely manner.
Indian Harbour Beach Area Information
Indian Harbour Beach is a city in Brevard County, Florida. The population was 8,225 at the 2010 United States Census. It is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Indialantic and south of Satellite Beach. It is the first and only community in the United States to be a NOAA Tsunami Ready community along the nation's East Coast. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve